Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tears

After all the years, after all the tears, what remains is a conviction that what I saw was not an illusion. I experienced light in it's pure form. It reached in and grabbed my soul and has had a firm grip on it ever since. This was not an experience of my senses or thoughts. This was an experience of my soul, my parents souls, my ancestors souls and yes the souls of all humans . This experience was one that touched the entire universe. I am sure of it, I feel it now; I felt it that cold October night so long ago. I had fought with myself since that night, refusing to believe that it was anything more then an illusion. Always I have lost the argument. The night that I saw this light, I fought to accept it. There has not been one moment since that this light, this vision has not been there before my eyes as if it were a shroud that shaped the world as I see it. This has not been an easy world to live in with such a weight. I doubted from the first minute the clarity, the absolute nature, the truth of what I say, yet I had no choice but to believe, such was the power of what I had felt in my soul. This vision was not to be denied. I have believed from the moment my eye travelled to the core of that star, so far away, until this very moment that what I say was divine and true. Since this day I have struggled with the knowledge that what I saw was a universal truth, for one and all, yet it was a vision that I could not actually share with any other soul, not really. Hoe do you share beauty, how do you take this vision from my soul and put it into someone else's soul and heart. I have tried, I have researched and found others that have seen the exact vision, I have tried to express what I saw and felt, but I have failed. This blog is an effort to record what I saw, not to profit not to convert, not to convince, only to record, only to record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs Philosophy Blog