Saturday, November 7, 2009

EPIPHANY

I had an Epiphany. It changed my life. It is a fact that this was a drug enhanced experience, it is a fact that this none the less happened to me. I do not claim that this was an experience that only I have had, actually it is just the opposite. This is a very common experience, one that is shared by millions of people everywhere all the time, although it usually occurs for others on a daily basis while praying or meditating, usually with the aid of an organized religion. I do not claim that my experience was special or with a higher meaning or calling, only that it occurred. It has given me absolutely no new knowledge or insights. It has given me the desire to seek higher truths. It has given me the glimmer of a peace, a beauty that I did not know existed. This experience has forced me to look inside my soul, to reevaluate all of my preconceived ideals and standards. No longer can I assume that the world is limited to only what I see before me. I must look for the truth in all aspects of my life and in the entire universe, what is usually called the "The Theory of Everything". It can be an over whelming task. So far I have discovered that light travels in a three part beam, that I know nothing else for sure. This may sound somewhat cynical but you must admit, it is a cynical world us humans live in. I have at times thought that with the insights I have experienced that I could figure out how energy travels, how life forms, how emotions drive humans, how..... the list goes on for a long while. I have in fact got a lot of good ideas about how such things as color, what is the true nature of color? Some of my ideas are in fact proven out by physist. They do a better job of expressing their ideas, I do a better job of feeling the answer. One of the truths that I have come to realize is the answers that so many scientist seek must be felt as much as proven. The answers are wrwped in a sphere of spirtuality that can not be denied. There exist in this universe a force that we can experience but not show on paper, computer, film or shadow puppets. I am sure this force has something to due with all the matter that astrophysist are missing. I am also sure that as astrophysist narrow down the nature of the missing matter they will find that the more they find out, the less they know. The answers they seek will never be quantified in numbers or absolute theories. This I know because light travels in such a way that although it follows the rules of physics as we know them, it also does things that will never be explained by a "Theory of Everything". As light travels, it creates. This is impossible under the rules of basic physics, and yet it seems to create form on an infinte level. Not only does this energy travel but it creates concentric circles of form, one after another after another. The missing matter I spoke of before is part of the answer to this riddle but not the entire answer. Life is part of the answer. The absolute ability to create something from nothing, life.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs Philosophy Blog